Q: What is collagen?
Collagen is the key protein produced in the body that makes up the connective tissue, skin, muscle tissue, bones, joints, tendons, and cartilage.
It's the "glue" that holds together your body’s youthful appearance and function.
Q: Why do we need to consume more collagen?
After age 25, the body's production of collagen declines more with each passing year – this is what leads to those stubborn signs of aging:
- Skin loses elasticity so it wrinkles and sags
- Muscles lose firmness so they become soft and flabby
This is where our premium Multi Collagen Plus comes into play.
With every serving, you’ll be giving your body what it needs to support natural collagen production and promote youthful skin and hair, a healthy weight, and strong joints and bones.
Q: What are the benefits of taking collagen?
Here are just a few of the many proven benefits that are associated with collagen:
YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
MAINTAINS HEALTHY HAIR
- Collagen makes up 70% of your dermis, the middle layer of your skin that contains the root of each individual hair. Which means, maintaining a healthy level of collagen in the body can help support a healthy dermis and hair.
- Collagen is also rich in specific amino acids that are critical to your body's ability to build keratin, the protein that makes up your hair.
Did you know that one of the main driving factors of the metabolism is lean muscle? The more lean muscle tissue you have, the more calories the body burns throughout the day. Unfortunately, many adults lose lean muscle as they age.
The good news is, collagen contains high amounts of glycine, a special amino acid which is known for its role in converting glucose into energy that supports lean muscle growth.
SUPPORT STRONG JOINTS & BONES
SUPPORTS GUT HEALTH
CRAVINGS & APPETITE
- Collagen is one the most filling proteins. Research in the journal Clinical Nutrition showed that a dose of collagen in the morning increases feelings of fullness by 40 percent and reduces calorie intake at lunch by 20 percent.