Curcumin is the active ingredient within Turmeric, an ancient botanical that has long been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines as a natural defender against the ravages of inflammation that trigger hip, back, and joint pain for thousands of years.
Countless studies have shown time and time again that it’s clearly one of the most remarkable and researched pain-fighting healing spices on the planet.
- Shown to help significantly decrease aches, pains, and swelling - In a rheumatoid arthritis study, curcumin was shown to be even more effective than an anti-inflammatory (NSAID) in helping reduce joint discomfort, swelling, and stiffness, so you stay active for the long haul.
- Shown To Help Support A Healthy Inflammation Response - Curcumin is a powerful and proven natural antioxidant that assist the body in inhibiting the two enzymes that cause inflammation. From Harvard Health to Time Magazine, the evidence is very clear that inflammation is not only linked to weight gain but nearly every western disease and dreaded symptom that we associate with “getting older”
- Shown To Help Support The Body’s Response To Oxidative Stress & Free Radicals - Studies confirm Turmeric curcumin is a powerful and potent antioxidant. It is well known that antioxidants can help enhance the body's natural ability to defend against free-radicals which have been shown to accelerate cellular aging. Emerging research also links curcumin to have beneficial effects on elastase, a key enzyme that reduces the ability of elastin from forming. Elastin, along with collagen, is a protein your skin needs to look and feel smooth, pliable while retaining its original position when pinched.
- Shown to Help Support Brain Health, Memory & Mood - Studies show turmeric curcumin helps support the stimulation of the brain hormone BDNF, which encourages the growth of neurons and helps various degenerative processes in the brain. Curcumin has even been shown to possess benefits comparable antidepressant. A study in 60 depressed patients showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in supporting the body’s ability to defend against the signs of depression naturally.
- Shown To Help Support Heart And Cell Health - It is well known that endothelial dysfunction is a major driver of heart disease. Several studies suggest that curcumin may help support endothelial function.
Supply Is Limited And They Will Go Fast
Before placing your order, make sure to check out the shipping fees in the FAQ section.